- “If I can’t feel, If I can’t move, if I can’t think, and I can’t care, then what conceivable point is there in living?” – Kay Redfield Jamison.
- “When you are mad, mad like this, you don’t know it. The reality is what you see. When what you see shifts, departing from anyone else’s reality, it is still reality to you.” – Marya Hornbacher.
- “Accept you cannot outrun insanity, any more than you can outrun your shadow.” – Alyssa Reyans.
- “Which of my feelings are real? Which of me is me? The wild, impulsive, chaotic, energetic, and crazy one? Or the shy, withdrawn, desperate, suicidal, doomed, and tired one? Probably a bit of both, hopefully, much that is neither.” – Kay Redfield Jamison.
- “I feel like I am a snow globe and someone shook me up and now every little piece of me is falling back randomly and nothing is ending up where it used to be.” – Amy Reed.
- “I feel sorry for every therapist, psychologist and psychiatrist I’ve ever met. I know I’ve put thoughts in their mind they will never forget.” – Stanley Victor Paskavich
Accept you cannot do everything you want to do every day. Do what you can and don’t beat yourself up about it. – The OLE team.