- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
I hope all is well with you and yours.
I see you are following my “Delight in Disorder” blog. Great! Thanks.
I have just moved my blog within the website, “Delight in Disorder: Faith & Mental Illness” (delightindisorder.org) I hope you’ll join me there. You can subscribe on the left sidebar under the heading, “More Delight.”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Our Lived Experience Team,
My name is Anuj Agarwal. I’m Founder of Feedspot.
I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Our Lived Experience | Bipolar Disorder In South Africa has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Bipolar Disorder Blogs on the web.
I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Bipolar Disorder Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!
Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.
What an honour! We are so so excited! Our little team was doing cartwheels in our whatsapp group. We enjoy what we do and we wish we could help many more South Africans and others as well!
We truly, truly feel honoured to be mentioned amongst our peers who we admire so much!
We look forward to interacting with you in the future.
Yvette (Co-founder of Our Lived Experience)
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Our Lived Experience wrote: